Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Helloooo World! Or at least hello to the two people reading this.

No one has ever accused me of being a trendsetter.  

Which could explain why after years of other people blogging about anything and everything I have decided to join this new, and somewhat scary, world.  Yep, I am going to blog.  About what I still haven't really decided.  Knowing me it could change from day to day.  

Which for anyone reading this could be a good thing.  Because lets be honest....after about the tenth post of what I have eaten, if I did or did not exercise on any given day, what wacky design idea I came up with or what celebrity is suddenly finding themselves divorced, you would probably stop checking this blog on a regular basis.

I decided this year to say screw it to resolutions and instead adopt something more along the lines of commitments for 2014.  One of my commitments for 2014 was this blog.  After talking about it for 6 months and my good friend L encouraging me to finally get going, I am getting going. Because I procrastinated on this (anyone who knows me would be shocked to read that I know!) don't be surprised if I suddenly make a layout change or try a new font or color.  Like me, this blog is a work in progress.  And one that will hopefully be even better in the future.  The blog too.

Did anyone else do a resolution list/commitment list this year?  

Here is mine for 2014 and the trick will be sticking to it longer then a Kardashian can stick to a marriage.  Challenging right?!  


  
Happy New Year everyone and looking forward to hanging out with you more this year!

A.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ideas of commitments vs. resolutions. I commit to live a healthier lifestyle, "unplug" more often, undertake reasonable organizational goals, and keep in good touch with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you're blogging, Allie! You have such a way with words -- it's only natural that you join our ranks! xo

    ReplyDelete